Banner4.jpg

Shannon Tate

Interior Designer, Feng Shui Practitioner, Certified Holistic Life Coach

Design changes the way we feel about everything….for better or worse. So beautiful design that’s in sync with your soul is key.

It is my intention with every redesign, that it will ignite a flame inside you that inspires positive change in all other key areas of your life….such as relationship with yourself, others, your body and how you care for it, your career (does it inspire you?), your spiritual practice (do you feel connected?).

It’s about the whole picture.

Here’s my story…

Born into a family of artists, I have been designing spaces since I was 9 years old.  My favorite pass-times as a child were pouring over architecture books, drawing rooms to scale, constantly re-arranging and re-painting my room, learning how to use my fathers power tools and building things.   Wholeheartedly supported by my artsy familial tribe, I furthered my studies and interior design skills at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City after graduating high school.

My career as an artist led me in many directions over the years, including handbag design, baby hat design, modeling, acting and writing.

Knowing from a young age that my “life purpose” was to help others, I decided to give up all of my artistic endeavors for a career in the healing arts.  At the time, I just couldn’t see how a career as an interior designer or artist would “help save the world”.  So I put aside, what I saw to be my selfish/surface desire to make rooms pretty, in exchange for fully devoting my life to help those in need.

I spent 5 years as a health & life coach, a Reiki practitioner and private chef.  I worked intimately with clients and helped them to overcome internal obstacles and  align their lives with their biggest dreams.

While doing this work I began to take a look within and I realized that I was not aligned with my own dreams and passions.

I started to question everything.

A series of serendipitous events led my family and I to an opportunity that had us leaving the hustle and bustle of  New York, and moving to the country in Massachusetts.

I welcomed the change and opportunity to wipe my slate clean and start on my own life redesign.

I was determined to find a way to blend my natural gifts of design, with my purpose of helping others.  After working with my first few clients, I realized redesign of your space does inspire positive change in all areas of life.

Your physical environment plays a key role in how you perceive your life and how big of a game you’re willing to play.  It’s just like that old saying “dress for success”…Well, time for an old saying makeover.  

I’m going with …Design For Success. 

• Reversible Flat Waeve
  • Kalaty Naturals
  • 3190-s1
  • Lee
  • AMERICAN_LEATHER_FOR_WEB.jpg

Rugs

Sofas

Lighting

Art